How to Write a Successful Query Letter
Successful Query Letters – The only thing stopping you from getting a top literary agent (and book deal with a major publisher) might not be your book–it could be your query letter. But how do you write an agent query that sweeps the most eligible literary agents off their feet and gets them fighting over the opportunity to represent you? This free query letter training by a former NY Times bestselling literary agent explains.
This training is for you whether you’re about to write your first agent query, or you’ve already received lots of rejections. Some authors (who’ve gotten NO positive responses from literary agents and/or hundreds of rejections) have written new Query Letters that Worked …resulting in full manuscript requests, representation offers from top literary agencies, and book deals with major publishers.
IMPORTANT: This training has tips and strategies NOT included
in our Free 15-part How to Write a Query Letter Article Series.
* * *
Successful Query Letters MP3
During this Successful Query Letters
audio training you’ll discover:
- Important query letter myths, mistakes, and misconceptions
- Why literary agents and other publishing professionals unintentionally give bad advice about agent queries–and why most of the things you’ve learned about writing agent queries is wrong
- How literary agents think when they’re reading query letters
- The best query letter format that gets the best positive response rate
- The ultimate way to start (and end) your query letter
- Three literary agent turnons and turnoffs
- Two things you should absolutely never say
- The one thing you should always say
- How you can get 1-on-1 support to become a bestselling author
Successful Query Letters – Bonus
Register now to get our Successful Query Letters audio training and you’ll also become an official member of The Bestselling Author™ community. That means you’ll get instant access to all the resources we provide to help authors write, publish, and market their books (including special premium content for members only).
As a member of our community
you’ll have access to:
- Our complete audio training library
- Query Letter Critique priority scheduling
- Special offers, bonuses, and discounts for our products and services
- Invitations to live training events (online and in-person)
- Insider articles and email updates
- And more…
* * *
Successful Query Letters – Author Biography
Mark Malatesta is the founder of The Bestselling Author™ helping authors of all book genres (fiction, nonfiction, and children’s books), around the world, at all stages of development, to write, publish, and market their books. However, Mark specializes in books with bestseller or high commercial potential.
Mark Malatesta is a former literary agency President, AAR member, and former Marketing & Licensing Manager of Blue Mountain Arts (the book and gift publisher that invented e-greetings, and then sold their e-card division for close to $1 billion). Mark’s authors have gotten 6-figure advances, been on the NY Times bestseller list, and had their work picked up for TV, stage, and feature film with companies like Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks resulting in millions of books being sold.
To help authors achieve their goals The Bestselling Author™ has many popular author websites. We also offer a free weekly newsletter, insider articles, audio and video training, opportunities to ask questions online, 1-on-1 coaching, live events, and educational products. After you listen to this Successful Query Letters audio training, make sure you also click here for FREE INSTANT ACCESS to our free 15-part Article Series Titled How to Write a Query Letter.